• Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode
    Nivek_R
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Senior Member Nivek_R is on a distinguished road Nivek_R's Avatar
    Nivek_R PSN Name PSN: NekoNiv
    Nivek_R Platinum Trophies 3 Nivek_R Gold Trophies 42 Nivek_R Silver Trophies 228 Nivek_R Bronze Trophies 1257

My Kung Fu is Strong / stronger

these 2 trophies are taking a piss on my soul and ps3.... well also Turtle is, but that's cheap. if you don't know the My Kung Fu is Strong trophy tasks you to use a fighter and "master" him or or her. To master, you must...

1) 100 win
    2) 100 -ality (fatality, stage fatality, or babality)
    3) 150 X-ray moves
    4) spill 100,000 pints of blood
    5) Total play time of 1 day (24hours)
    th
    Now I'm fine with 1-4 but 5 is just over the top, there is 28 fighters in the game and you need to play for 24hrs with ever last one each. that adds up to 672 hours of play time, which can be cut down to 336 if you do tag team (btw only player times, win, alities, and x ray counts)

the way you cut the time in half is, go to 2 players tag team with no timer on, pick 2 fighter and leave it sit for 24hrs, then go do something and hope your PS3 doesn't burn out to a YLoD. After the 24hrs, spend another hour or 2 with each fighter (in ladder, the tower, or test your luck) earning everything else. which brings the total to plat this game to near 400hrs.
    if you read this.............. you have thrown a small part of life away..........
    No take backs!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

supermac82
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    The Best the Mac Could Get supermac82 is on a distinguished road supermac82's Avatar
    supermac82 PSN Name PSN: supermac82
    supermac82 Platinum Trophies 29 supermac82 Gold Trophies 137 supermac82 Silver Trophies 443 supermac82 Bronze Trophies 1744
    Got this game. No way am I even attempting to go for this trophy. Every likes a hard and challenging trophy but this one is just plain insane!

Nivek_R
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Nivek_R Platinum Trophies 3 Nivek_R Gold Trophies 42 Nivek_R Silver Trophies 228 Nivek_R Bronze Trophies 1257
    beyond insane, it would be bad without the 24 or or just with 1 fighter. like i said at the pub yesterday, its design to kill systems and devs should know better
    if you read this.............. you have thrown a small part of life away..........
    No take backs!!

nickweir198125
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Loyal Member nickweir198125 is on a distinguished road
    nickweir198125 PSN Name PSN: nickweir198125
    nickweir198125 Platinum Trophies 7 nickweir198125 Gold Trophies 45 nickweir198125 Silver Trophies 140 nickweir198125 Bronze Trophies 656
    this type of trophy should be outlawed. just encourages ppl to rot in front of their tv.

imahobo
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    I'm Back imahobo has much to be proud of imahobo has much to be proud of imahobo has much to be proud of imahobo has much to be proud of imahobo has much to be proud of imahobo has much to be proud of imahobo has much to be proud of imahobo has much to be proud of imahobo's Avatar
    imahobo PSN Name PSN: imahobo
    imahobo Platinum Trophies 51 imahobo Gold Trophies 207 imahobo Silver Trophies 711 imahobo Bronze Trophies 3053
    HaHa i don't see why everyone is so suprised by this trophy!

Most people spend hours upon hours playing this type of game, also most find a character they can get good at then stick with them so that one character will rack up some hours while going for other trophies. All the devs are asking is that you take time to master all characters.

It lends the game playabillity, and in 600 hours you are deffo gonna get your £40 worth out of it, people get to het up about this kind of trophy its very challenging and time consuming but its not a game breaker. Especially when people are going to cheat to get the time done anyways lol.
    Head over and join to check out the latest news!

eastwoodmaniac
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Golden Member eastwoodmaniac is on a distinguished road eastwoodmaniac's Avatar
    eastwoodmaniac PSN Name PSN: eastwoodmaniac
    eastwoodmaniac Platinum Trophies 30 eastwoodmaniac Gold Trophies 191 eastwoodmaniac Silver Trophies 602 eastwoodmaniac Bronze Trophies 2242
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivek_R View Post
    well also Turtle is, but that's cheap.
    Boost it then. I pointed this out to you before.

Nivek_R
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmaniac View Post
    Boost it then. I pointed this out to you before.
    Boost in a rank fight is a act pussy-izm, when done outside in a friends match (unrank) is fine. I pointed that out to you.
    No take backs!!

eastwoodmaniac
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Golden Member eastwoodmaniac is on a distinguished road eastwoodmaniac's Avatar
    eastwoodmaniac PSN Name PSN: eastwoodmaniac
    eastwoodmaniac Platinum Trophies 30 eastwoodmaniac Gold Trophies 191 eastwoodmaniac Silver Trophies 602 eastwoodmaniac Bronze Trophies 2242
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivek_R View Post
    Boost in a rank fight is a act pussy-izm, when done outside in a friends match (unrank) is fine. I pointed that out to you.
    I don't think I understand fully what you are saying - it's okay to boost in a friend match but not in a ranked match? Why would you boost a ranked trophy in a friend match anyway? So just do it legit, then. I can't see how it's cheap, it will just force you into playing differently, i.e. more defensively. And I can't see where you pointed this out to me before.

Akumatron
    One AK To Rule Them All Akumatron is on a distinguished road Akumatron's Avatar
    Akumatron PSN Name PSN: Akumatron
    Akumatron Platinum Trophies 13 Akumatron Gold Trophies 121 Akumatron Silver Trophies 455 Akumatron Bronze Trophies 1907
    Lol, there will never be a day when people don't moan about a trophy...just shut up and get on with it, that's my philosophy!

PSN 100% - Back to the Future Episodes 1-5, Flower, Linger In Shadows, Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode 1 & 2, Sam & Max Episodes 1 & 2, Stacking, Tales of Monkey Island Episodes 1-5

Currently Working On - Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 (78%), Gran Turismo 5 (50%), Sly 3 (82%), FIFA 11 (32%)

Kristoph
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Guide Team Kristoph is on a distinguished road Kristoph's Avatar
    Kristoph PSN Name PSN: Kr1st0ph_212
    Kristoph Platinum Trophies 53 Kristoph Gold Trophies 233 Kristoph Silver Trophies 707 Kristoph Bronze Trophies 2574
    I think someone somewhere wrote:

"If you're complaining about a particular trophy, it usually means you can't earn that trophy because you don't have the skills needed to unlock it."

Outside of the boost-able trophies, I think he was referring to trophies such as the "Win x Ranked Games in a row" which specify that you need to demonstrate some level of skill to achieve it.

What I'm trying to say is, while there are trophies that are ridiculous and should be boosted (see Role Model in AC:B; come on, no two players work that well together, especially random players), other ones involving playing against online opponents usually test your pure skill at the game itself. Plus, this sort of thing isn't really uncommon with fighting games.

But back on the topic of "My Kung Fu is Strongest", that one is just ridiculous. So much commitment necessary.
    Last edited by Kristoph; 02-05-2011 at 03:58 AM.

Kr1st0ph_212: One of the best DJ Hero players out there! Check out my channel for some DJ Hero videos:

+ Reply to Thread