Thread: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Trophy Guide
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Trophy Guide
Crest Location Guide
Throughout the game there are 150 Crests to collect. 25 of which are acquired after collecting various mini crests (25,000 to be precise). These mini crests are hidden in glowing objects which can be opened using Depulso. You will find then scattered all over the place. The other 125 Crests can be found in Hogwarts a guide for those is listed below:
Where Crests can be found:
Walk with Luna:
- Lying on the ground (Just walk over to collect)
- Out of reach (Use Wingardium Leviosa)
- Held on Ledges or by Statues (Knock them off with objects using Wingardium Leviosa)
- Broken Crest lay around (Use Reparo to fix then collect them)
- Stuck in Plants (Use Incendio to collect them)
- Held behind Gates (Use Depulso to free them, then Reparo to fix and collect them)
- Trapped behind Spider Webs (Use Incendio to collect them)
- Lion Statues (Require you to complete a mini quest)
- Hidden in Banners (Hit the four banners to release the crest)
- Firework Boxes (Use Incendio to free them, then Reparo to fix and collect them)
1-3. You’ll find these 3 on your walk up to the castle.
4. Past Hagrids Hut, up the stairs and on the left near the Trees.
Gryffindor Common Room:
5. Above the Fireplace, on the wall.
6. Above the archway to the Dorm’s.
Gryffindor Boys Dorm:
7. Between the two beds on the left.
8. Go straight ahead after leaving the Gryffindor Common Room, take the first left and look to your left and it’s on the wall.
9. Heading further down the stairs on the left you will walk over this one.
10. Under the Stairs at the very bottom.
11. From the main entrance head, down, left and then take 2 rights and it’ll be on your left.
12-13. One either side of the Entrance Doors.
14. It’s on the right under the window on the stairs that lead to the boat house.
15. In the left corner there is a Lion Statue.
16. Head towards the Viaduct, you will find a broken crest in the left corner.
17. On the wall behind a plant on the way to the paved courtyard.
18. Near the steps to the left of the bridge when facing it.
19. Inside the viaduct above the big doors.
20. Hidden behind the pig statue.
21. Above the archway to the Potions Dungeon.
22. Behind a spider web up the stairs and through the doors (it’s on the left).
23. Above the doors as you continue down the corridor.
24. Behind the banners in this area
25. Above the doors that lead to the Transfiguration Classroom
26. After entering here from the shortcut portrait, it’s behind a spider web on the left.
27. Behind a gate in the room next to the previous crest.
28. Head back out of that room and go left down some stairs and it’s on the right.
29. Go back up the stairs, head right and through some arches. Turn around and it’s above the archway.
30. Entering from the moving staircase, go down the steps and through the door. Turn around and it’s above the door.
31. On a wooden beam behind the bells as soon as you enter from the 5th Floor.
32. It’s on the stairs as you go left from the bells.
33. Head to the bottom of these stairs, there is a lion statue in the corner.
34. Attached to the back of the clocks pendulum.
Clock Tower Courtyard:
35. Through the archway on to the left of the clock tower as you are facing it.
36. A broken crest is in the corner near the tree.
37. Behind a plant in the left corner. It’s on the wall.
38. In the Firework box in the centre of the courtyard.
Hospital Wing Corridor:
39. There is a lion statue on the left as you enter hear from the Clock Tower Courtyard.
40. On the left at the end of the wall.
41. This crest is in the middle of this bridge, on your way to the stone circle.
42. On the roof of the hut.
43. On a stone in a plant to the left of the hut.
44. On the left at the end of this area.
45. There is a lion statue also at the end of this area.
46. It’s above the doorway as you look at the covered bridge.
47. In a plant to the left of the bridge.
48. On a stone on the left on your way to the Owlery.
49. There is a firework box on your way to the Cave.
50. To the left of the entrance on the outside.
51. Under the stairs as you enter the Owlery.
52. It’s under the stairs on the first floor.
53. It’s behind a gate on the second floor.
54. Above the entrance on the wall.
55. Near the pond. Not easy to miss.
56. Opposite side of the pond near the Stalagmites.
57. Head down the stairs. Look through the big archway towards the opposite tower and you’ll see this on the wall.
58. Leave the tower and head up the stairs on the left. Its behind the bench in the corner.
Quidditch Locker Room:
59. On pedestal in the middle of the room.
60. Its in a plant up the stairs on the left after you’ve left the locker room.
61. Behind the fenced area. On the wall to the left of the Hufflepuff tower.
62. On the wall behind a plant on the right.
63. Keep following this wall and its up the small steps.
64. Behind the gate on the left whilst facing the Herbology Classroom.
65. In the center on a stone opposite the classroom entrance.
66. To the right of the Herbology entrance.
67. To the right of the previous crest above the alcove with the plant pot in.
68. Behind a spider web around the corner from the previous crest.
69. There is a lion statue at the end of the path.
70. In a firework box at the fenced area.
71. After leaving the training grounds and going through a small room. There is a small greenhouse on the right, its in the bushes on the left.
72. Exit the greenhouse and look up. Its above the entrance.
73. There is a broken crest between the greenhouses.
74. On the left at the end of the other greenhouse.
75. In a pot on the right as you leave the Herbology class.
76. This one is hidden in the banners in this area.
77. There is a lion statue in the corner of this area.
78. On a bench around the corner.
79. Up the stairs on the right. It’s on the left wall at the top.
80. Around the first corner as you leave Herbology area.
81. A broken crest is on the floor near a desk in this corridor.
82. Lion Statue in the left corner of this room.
83. Behind the center gate at the back of this room.
84. Its between two book cases on the left.
85. On the wall on the right.
86. At the end of the table on the left.
87. As you enter this area from the Moving Staircase, turn around and its above the main door.
88. Go up the stairs and head left, you’ll find this crest at the end of this path.
89. There is a firework box up the stairs.
90. Continue along this path and you will see a crest behind a plant.
91. There is a crest on the left in the tunnel that leads to the boathouse.
Dungeon Corridor (at the end of this corridor the statue leads to floor 6 and 7):
92. Near the metal fence on the left as you enter here from potions.
93. Further along the corridor on the left wall.
94. Up the stairs at the end of this corridor.
95. Halfway up the stairs there is a statue holding this one.
96. Entering from the moving staircase follow the corridor, go left then through the double doors and turn back on yourself and its above the double doors.
97. Coming from the Moving staircase, go down the little steps and floor the corridor. You’ll find a statue holding this one.
98. Continue down this corridor, go down the stairs at the end, and you’ll see this one behind a gate.
99. Entering from the Third Floor its above the doors opposite you.
100. Lion statue on the bridge.
101. On the stairs that lead to the Boathouse from the courtyard.
102. Visible from the stairs, up high on the side of the Boathouse.
103. On the wall above the entrance.
104. Hidden in the bushes on the left on your way to the paved courtyard.
105. On the rock wall on the right. Trapped in a plant on your way to the paved courtyard.
106. There is a firework box on your way to the paved courtyard.
107. There is a set of banners here.
108. Its in a small alcove on the left as you enter here from the Moving Staircase.
109. Keep going down the corridor. Its on the wall above the door.
110. Turn around from the previous crest and head left, and left again, and you’ll see this on the wall on the right.
111. There is a set of banners here.
112. Its above the doors you come through if you’re coming from the viaduct.
113. Next to the doors opposite.
114. On the wall next to the classroom entrance.
115. After entering this area from the shortcut portrait head right into the courtyard, turn around and its to the left of the archway.
116. There is a Lion Statue near the portrait shortcut.
117. In the doorway of the tower in the centre of the courtyard.
118. There is a set of banners here.
119. Its on the wall above the entrance.
120. It’s on the left wall as you enter here from the training grounds.
121. There is a statue near the circular staircase.
122. Halfway up the stairs you can branch of down a smaller set of stairs, go down them and through the door and its behind you above the door.
123. There is a Lion Statue in the corner.
124. Up some small steps, past a gate, its behind a smaller second gate.
125. Its on the wall the to the left of the gate.
I hope this helps you guys out. Thanks for bearing with me
Copyright © 2000 - Present PS3trophies.co.uk and iEntry. All rights reserved.
This Guide cannot be republished without the consent of ps3trophies.co.uk