• Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode
    TheBDJ
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Junior Member TheBDJ is on a distinguished road TheBDJ's Avatar
    TheBDJ PSN Name PSN: The BDJ
    TheBDJ Platinum Trophies TheBDJ Gold Trophies TheBDJ Silver Trophies TheBDJ Bronze Trophies

Item Collection

Hi,

Is there anywhere I can find any sort of definitive list on items and where they can be located? I appreciate that would be a list detailing some 4000+ items but I am doing my nut looking for some of them. I can't believe there are no hints as to what levels they are on or anything like that! Short of playing this game forever, I can't see a way of completing this.

Any tips? This is the only thing in the way of my platinum. I have about 100 left to get.

Justin
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

vertigu9219
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    Banned vertigu9219 is on a distinguished road
    vertigu9219 PSN Name PSN: vertigo9219
    vertigu9219 Platinum Trophies 50 vertigu9219 Gold Trophies 324 vertigu9219 Silver Trophies 1007 vertigu9219 Bronze Trophies 3562
    http://s9.zetaboards.com/Katamari_Da...pic/7140375/1/
    This site is the most definitive out there.

amplifiedAnt
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    Banned amplifiedAnt is on a distinguished road
    amplifiedAnt PSN Name PSN:
    amplifiedAnt Platinum Trophies amplifiedAnt Gold Trophies amplifiedAnt Silver Trophies amplifiedAnt Bronze Trophies
    I've only got about 100 left too, but after doing every level 4 or 5 times I had to take a break from the game. Absolutely love it - it's one of my fave series of all time - but the thought of going back through every level on the off-chance I'll find something new is too much. Once you get down to about 20 or so items left it's probably possible to work out exactly which they are and the levels to find them.

vertigu9219
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    vertigu9219 Platinum Trophies 50 vertigu9219 Gold Trophies 324 vertigu9219 Silver Trophies 1007 vertigu9219 Bronze Trophies 3562
    Agreed AA, great game, i got mildly addicted on my way to the plat.
    By the time that i only had the 100% collection trophy to get i had just 30 odd items to collect and a lot of those were on the same levels.

amplifiedAnt
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    Banned amplifiedAnt is on a distinguished road
    amplifiedAnt PSN Name PSN:
    amplifiedAnt Platinum Trophies amplifiedAnt Gold Trophies amplifiedAnt Silver Trophies amplifiedAnt Bronze Trophies
    Sweet, you've got platinum? Yeah, I was playing it every evening for weeks after release date - I will return to it as picking up stuff will never get old - just can't stomach trying to find the last few tiny, specific items for the trophy... yet.

TheBDJ
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    TheBDJ Platinum Trophies TheBDJ Gold Trophies TheBDJ Silver Trophies TheBDJ Bronze Trophies
    I'm down to 50 items and I reckon if I used the rare item guide this would be closer to 25 or 30. I just HAD to put the game down though as I was pulling my hair out! Just finished and platinum'd God of War, so will now come back for a roll and pick up. Is it worth mentioning the missing items here on the offchance you know where the buggers are?

vertigu9219
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amplifiedAnt View Post
    Sweet, you've got platinum? Yeah, I was playing it every evening for weeks after release date - I will return to it as picking up stuff will never get old - just can't stomach trying to find the last few tiny, specific items for the trophy... yet.
    Yeah Dood got the plat a few weeks ago now, Cowbear is a bitch and so are another couple of collectables on the hot/cold level.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBDJ View Post
    I'm down to 50 items and I reckon if I used the rare item guide this would be closer to 25 or 30. I just HAD to put the game down though as I was pulling my hair out! Just finished and platinum'd God of War, so will now come back for a roll and pick up. Is it worth mentioning the missing items here on the offchance you know where the buggers are?
    Well done on the GoW plat.
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/kat...em-thread.html
    That thread over at .org really helped me with a few of the items not on the rare list. It wouldnt hurt to post the ones you need here though.

TheBDJ
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Ok after searching various forums and threads and just not being a complete dufus(!) I have got down to the last 2 items! Amusingly they are bloody huge and I don't know where they are! They are:

Advertising:
    5-2-6 = Hotel Sign (Main Building)
    5-2-7 = Hotel Sign (New Building)

As I am missing these two, I assume they are probably located together. They should both be collectable at around the 8m Katamari size. Anyone help me?

Cheers
    Justin

Gulev3
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Junior Member Gulev3 is on a distinguished road Gulev3's Avatar
    Gulev3 PSN Name PSN: Gulev
    Gulev3 Platinum Trophies 4 Gulev3 Gold Trophies 17 Gulev3 Silver Trophies 92 Gulev3 Bronze Trophies 419

missing 5 items - pls help!

I have 96 % of the cosmos collection = 5 planets missing.
    I have done everything to get them, but I am most definitely stuck.
    The planets missing are as follows: -

Star Cosmos Size on page 2 - the "white" of the four stars (I have 100pts in MAS7 classic)

Planet Cosmos Size on page 4 - A tire shaped planet (I have 100pts in MAS RACE classic)

Planet Cosmos size on page 6 - a mace looking planet (I have 100pts in LIMIT 50 classic)

Sattelite Cosmos Size on page 7 - saturn shaped sattelite (I have 100pts in SMALL JUST RIGHT classic)

Sattelite Cosmos Size on page 7 - saturn shaped sattelite (I have 120pts in MEDIUM JUST RIGHT classic)

Can anyone help me reach these planets and a 100% in the collection?

100 % :

- Super Stardust
    - Pixeljunk Monsters
    - Call of Duty: Mordern Warfare 2

+ Reply to Thread